RayFire 1.5 32&64 bit + PhysX plugin WORKS!
RayFire 1.5 for 3ds Max 2010 32 & 64 bit + NVidia PhysX plugin
You need to install NvidiaPhysX 64 plugin (included)
if you plan to use physx in max x64
1.Extract RayFire1.5 content to your max dir.
2.Run max and open Rayfire Tool Floater
3.UseSerialID 8108256002048 to Auth.
4.Enjoy and say thanks if you like my post
RayFire Tool feature list:
* NVidia PhysX Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.Newest RayFire Tool 1.5 supports PhysX for 32 and 64 bit 3ds Max versions.
* NVidia PhysX Influence. Allows You to affect on objects in sumulation by forces, spacewarps andmouse cursor. Animatable Time Scale property allows You to create Bullet Time effect in a seconds.
* Glueing. Allows you to glue objects together and break connections betweenthem during simulation.
* Interactive Demolition System for NVidia PhysX engine. Creates dynamic simulation and demolishes objects accordingly to their material and collisionstrength. Each fragment can demolish further with proper amount of collision strength.
* Different Fragmentation types. Allows you to fragment geometry objects. RayFire Toolsupports Irregular, Uniform, Voronoi, Wood splinters fragmentation types. Ability to draw cuts over your objects by mouse.
* Explosion. Allows you to realistically explodeobjects.
* Reactor Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.
* Reactor Hit, Displace, and Holes Impact dformations for shooting.
* Various effects for shooting,such as Impact flash, Muzzle Flash, Particle Debris, Geometry Debris, Fragmented Debris from Holes, Smoke, Sparks, Blood, Decals, Bullets and any Custom objects which you can defineby yourself.
* Interactive Layer Manager. Allows you to interactively change properties in the already created effects, select, hideunhide, freezeunfreeze and delete anycreated layer or effect.
* Automatic update system.
Say THANKS if you like my post & keep it alive forever
Tags: RayFire 1.5 rapidshare, RayFire 1.5 megaupload, RayFire 1.5 hotfile, free dowload RayFire 1.5.
For a link to the post: