VirtualBox A special program to create a memory of the PC virtual machines. Each virtual machine can contain an arbitrary set of virtual devices, and separate the operating system. Scopeof virtual machines is very wide from performing the functions of software testing to create entire networks, which are easily scaled, loadbalance and protect. VirtualBox is free, opensource software. In this release peredlagaetsya version with an automatic (silent) installation, the installer is not compressed.Extras:
There are versions of VirtualBox, intendedfor installation on virtually all operating systems including Windows, Linux, Macintosh and OpenSolaris. As a guest operating system can also be used any operating system including Windows(NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, W7), DOS / Windows 3.x, Linux, and OpenBSD.
Among the main features of the program are the following:
* VirtualBox can run as aGUIinterface or through command line.
* To extend the functions of the program has developed a special set of SDK.
* Parameters of virtual machines are described in XMLformat and does not depend on the physical computer on which the system works. Therefore, the virtual computer format VirtalBox easily transferred from one PC to another.
* Whenusing the guest computer operating systems, Windows or Linux, you can use special tools which substantially facilitate switching between the physical and virtual computers.
* For aquick exchange of files between the guest and the physical PC can do the socalled shared folders (Shared folders), which are simultaneously accessible from both of these machines.
* VirtualBox allows you to connect USBdevices to virtual machines, allowing virtual machines to work with them directly.
* VirtualBox fully supports the remoteaccess protocol RDP(Remote Desktop Protocol). A virtual machine can operate as a RDPserver, allowing you to manage it remotely.
This is a maintenance release. The followingitems were fixed and / or added:
VMM: fixed rare host crash when running 64bit guests on 32bit hosts (bug # 7577)
VMM: fixed host reboots under rare circumstances due toNMIs triggered by active performance counters (Linux hosts in nonVTx/AMDV mode only; bug # 4529)
VMM: fixed out of memory guru meditation for large memory guests (bug # 7586)
VMM: fixed a guru meditation related to large pages
VMM: use new VTx feature to keep the guest from hogging the CPU
Snapshots: implemented deleting the last remainingsnapshot while the VM is running
GUI: perform the checks for exceeding the size limit of the host file system and for broken asynchronous I / O on older Linux kernels with ext4 /xfs file systems not only when starting the VM from scratch but also when starting from a saved state
NAT: fixed memory leak (3.2.0 regression; bugs # 6918, # 7353)
Networking: fixed VM reset handling in e1000
VRDP: fixed rare crash in multimonitor configuration
Display: fixed occasional guest resize crash
Mouse: dont sendrelative mouse events together with absolute mouse events (3.2.10 regression; bug # 7571)
Keyboard: fixes for the USB keyboard emulation; fixes for Koran keyboards
Serial:dont hang if the host device would block during open (bugs # 5756, # 5380)
Serial: fixed modem status lines (Linux hosts only; bug # 812)
Graphics: Horizontal resolutionsare no longer restricted to a multiple of 8 pixels (bug # 2047; requires Guest Additions update).
USB: fixed a crash with older Linux kernels and nonASCII characters in devicestrings (Linux hosts only; bug # 6983, # 7158, # 7733; version 3.2.8 contained an incomplete fix)
USB: fixed a crash under rare circumstances (bug # 7409; Windows hosts only)
iSCSI: respond to NOPIn requests from the target immediately to avoid being disconnected if the guest is idle
3D support: fixed a crash under certain circumstances (bug #7659)
3D support: fixed crashes for GLUT based apps (bug # 6848)
3D support: added missing GLX 1.3 functionality (bugs # 7652, # 7195)
2D Video acceleration:fixed potential deadlock when saving the VM state (bug # 4124)
Windows hosts: another fix for BSODs under certain circumstances in VBoxNetFlt.sys (bug # 7601)
Solarishosts: fixed host USB DVD drive detection
Mac OS X hosts: fixed swapped keys for certain ISO keyboard types (bug # 2996)
Linux hosts: added link state handling for TAPdevices needed for proper operation with bridged networking on kernels 2.6.36 and above (bug # 7649)
Linux hosts / guests: Linux 2.6.37 fixes
Linux Additions: properlycompile the vboxvideo module if DKMS is not installed (bug # 7572)
Linux Additions: fixed a memory leak when accessing nonexisting files on a Shared Folders (bug # 7705)
Windows Additions: skip nonemapped user accounts when enumerating user accounts for VM information
Releases released: 2010
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
Tags: MULTI VirtualBox 3.2.12 rapidshare, MULTI VirtualBox 3.2.12 megaupload, MULTI VirtualBox 3.2.12 hotfile, free dowload MULTI VirtualBox 3.2.12.
For a link to the post: